Friday 13 September 2013

Frugal student life - hints and tips for students, boarders and parents!

Hey all!

So I heard it's back to school for my Northern Hemisphere contingent, and I thought I would chip in with my own tips for living frugally as or with a student.

I have been living as a student boarder in shared accommodation with 40 other students for three months now, and have picked up many hints and tips about how to stretch my tiny bank account to last me, and I still live very, very comfortably!

In this blog series, I will look at all aspects of student life including education, board and lodgings, employment, entertainment, personal health and wellbeing and much more! So head back here on Sunday when I post Frugal Student Life - Hints and Tips for Students, Boarders and Parents part one - Education!

Is there anything you would like to see covered in this series? Or do you have a handy frugal living tip to share? Comment below, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment