Monday 28 October 2013

Hints and Tips - hanging towels without a towel rack

Hey!

So I live in a small room in a boarding house, which I absolutely love to bits! However, we have shared bathroom facilities, and my room has no towel rack, so I was originally stuck with soggy towels and nowhere to hang and dry them! This is obviously an issue, as not only can soggy towels harvest harmful bacteria, they can grow mold, smell, and leave you with no dry towels to use! It took me a little while, but I figured out a way to hang my towels so that they could dry out fully and properly.

You will need a clothes hanger and peg for each towel (and that's it!)!






1. Lay out your towel horizontally


2. Place the clothes hanger in the middle of the towel, with the hook above the towel's hem


3. Fold each end of the towel over the arms of the hanger


4. Peg together to hold it in place and hang them up!



Voila! An easy way to hang your wet towels, so that all of your towel is dry and hygienic to use again!

What's one of your simple tips to improvise and make-do? I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment